Foodie Tour in Hanoi
Hanoi is famous for its sensational street food. Hitting the street stalls of the historic Old Quarter to sample the best local and regional specialties is an essential part of your Hanoi experience. Join this tour for a culinary journey that leads to the heart of Hanoi’s legendary street food scene.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Foods as mentioned
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
As you walk down the “the 36 meandering streets” in the historic Old Quarter of Ha Noi, you will see that the food is plentiful, it’s everywhere and is an integral part of the lives of the locals. Street food can be found almost anywhere on the main streets of Ha Noi, as well as many of the side streets and alleyways. Crafted on the busy streets and framed by the historic colonial buildings, Ha Noi street food is as much about the atmosphere as it is the delicacies of traditional northern Vietnamese cuisine. Let us show you where and how to get a taste of one of a kind street foods in our capital city.
Option 1: Thanh Tri stuffed pancake with a lean pork paté (pork pie) served with pillow cake stuffed with pork, shrimp, vermicelli and vegetables and topped with a sweet and sour fish sauce. Served with Vietnamese iced tea. Choice of Crab rice noodles or ladder noodle soup (chicken, egg, beet, pork and vegetables). “Four season ”chè bốn mùa” - a sweet local delicacy with four different types on beans and finally, local “Trang Tien” ice cream.
Option 2: Vietnamese BBQ pork with fresh noodles and fried spring rolls. Served with Vietnamese tea. Choice of fresh pig’s ear spring rolls or fried fermented pork. Silken Tofu in ginger syrup. Traditional wedding cake. Sugarcane juice and kumquat.
Option 3: La Vong grilled fish pies (served with rice vermicelli, dried pancakes, roasted peanuts, onion, dill, basil and shrimp paste with lemon and chilli). Served with local beer and a selection of seasonal fruits with yogurt dip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel in Ha Noi City Center
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.