Food, wine and traditional products walking tour by Local Insiders’
Insiders, as locals, always know very well their land. On this island, the most important is knowing where to find the best local producers, gift shops and arts.
This tour is offered in a very detailed way, from people that know how to treat you and delight you.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wines & raki (the local drink)
- Snacks - local goodies and souvlaki!
- Entry/Admission - Οινικό Κέντρο Κρήτης / Wine Center of Crete
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Municipal Market of Chani, Odos Hatzi Michali Yannari, Chania Town, Crete 731 32 Greece
Getting to see and taste delicious local products! Cheese, olive and olive oils among other very very nice delicacies.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Οινικό Κέντρο Κρήτης / Wine Center of Crete, Daskalogianni 72, Chania 731 32, Greece
Wine tasting and information on the local wines, by the experts!
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Old Venetian Harbor, Agiou Markou 8 Akti Tompazi, Chania Town, Crete 731 32 Greece
Stop At: Chania Town, Chania Town, Chania Prefecture, Crete
Special secret narrow streets, very special food options and handmade products by locals to be seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Chania Public Market, Pl. Agoras, Chania 731 32, Greece
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.