Food Walk Tour Pushkar (2 hours guided food tasting walk)
Pushkar is a foodies destination and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coffee Temple, Varah ghat, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
1. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the old town Pushkar, taste variety of local dishes, Tangy Chats, Mouth watering desserts.
2. Witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like bhel, Dabeli and the spicy samosas that is a trademark pocket dish of India.
3. Move through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food.
4. Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Pushkar, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
5. Taste a different variety of mouth freshener and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Varaha Ghat, Main Market Rd, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Return Detail :Coffee Temple, Varah ghat, Choti Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.