Food Tour With Cooking Class in Local Village from Delhi
This unique day trip takes you around New Delhi by private vehicle. Make a visit to a local village, eat breakfast at Dhaba, learn basics of Indian cooking and enjoy a traditional lunch at a farmhouse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Breakfast and lunch
- Village Walk
- Cooking lesson
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your private tour starts with pickup from your Delhi hotel in the morning. Travel by air-conditioned minivan and stop at a highway
dhaba (roadside eatery) for a delicious Punjabi breakfast including
paranthas (flatbread) and chai. Venture into a local village for an authentic cultural experience as you explore the farms, visit a school, and take an ox-cart ride. Your host will then introduce you to traditional Indian food and spices. Learn how to cook several Indian dishes as you try out your cooking skills with an expert home cook. Enjoy your lunch which is cooked on the earthen stove in the traditional way. later enjoy milk spiced tea over chit chat with local people. After roughly 7 hours, depart on the journey back to Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mention your pick-up location with in Delhi. It may be a homestay or hotel. Pickup from ports is not included.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Photocopies of passports are required to be sent just after booking. Without this no booking will be considered final.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Dress code is smart casual which covers your body moderately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.