Food Tour: Krakow Eats
This is the ultimate way to experience Polish culture. During this tour not only do we try more than 15 different portions of traditional Polish foods and dishes, but also you will see the hidden gems in the city centre that are visited mainly by the locals.
When: every Wednesday at 6:00 PM
Where: The meeting place is in front of Saint Mary's Church ( Kościół Mariacki). Look for your guide with BRITISH umbrella.
See you there!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Dinner - 2-course dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Learn the taste of proper Polish kiełbasa, żurek, pierogi, mountain style cheese oscypek, smalec and pickles. Try the favorite cake of John Paul II and learn why a specific type of pastries is known in Krakow as the Pope’s cake. To crown it all, we finish the tour tasting polish vodkas in a cozy liquor store where you can also get nice souvenirs back home. We have no doubts that this Food Tour will be a great substitute for an entire meal and your belly will be thankful for such an experience.
What does go to your stomach:
Obwarzanek – kiełbasa (sausage) – oscypek – bundz – pikle cucumbers – sauerkraut – Polish cider – home-made bread – lard – gzik – rye soup (żurek) – pierogies (dumplings) – kompot – the Pope’s cake – coffee/tea – home-made liquor.
Departure Point :Rynek Główny 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Bracka 9, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.