Food Tour in Antigua Traditional Market
What better way to know Antigua´s gastronomy than with a local?. In this adventure, we will visit one of the biggest markets in Guatemala and we'll try appetizers that locals eat in the morning in Antigua An experience where you will not only taste but also live the gastronomy of our country together with Guatemalans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - •10 Guatemalan food tastings and beverages and 1 exclusive kit with 100% handmade, reusable and biodegradable materials that you will use to taste some Mayan foods.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua Guatemala market, Mercado Municipal Sector 12, 12-74A, Antigua Guatemala Sacatepéquez, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
• 10 Guatemalan food tastings and beverages.
• The opportunity to prepare food with a local.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kukul Tales, 4 Avenida Sur 11, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Admission is free
Departure Point :Central Park, 4 Avenida Sur, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.