Food Tour Evening Market by local people.[Private transport]
10 delicious tastings are waiting for you!
Feast your senses as you explore the authentic flavors of Chiang Mai. Kick-off your experience with a bite of a flavorful green papaya salad and quench your thirst with the latest street food phenomenon: Khao Kha Moo Chang Phueak ( Pork Leg from Cowgirl)! A trip to this city isn’t complete without trying a tasty Pad Thai. and Real Lanna Northern food.Larb Moo (Spicy Minced Pork Salad) and Gaeng Orm Moo (Thai northern meat soup) that all don't miss!
There’s even more! Follow your host to a dazzling local market where you can wander around the colorful food stalls. Do as the locals do and indulge in the locals’ favorite Khao Soi coconut soup and Kanoon Jeen, Thai sausages, and Thai Shaved Ice. There’s something for everyone!
For the sweet tooth’s out there, there are delicious treats from mouth-watering mango sticky rice. And, completing a food tour full of delicious's food and happiness.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
10 dishes from 3 famous local markets Around Chiang Mai
Khao Soi, Kanoom Jeen, Som Tum,Sticky Rice and Mango Famous pork leg with rice, Northern food, Lab pork, Chiang Mai sausage recipe The best Pad Thai in town, ending with shaved ice with coconut milk
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Three Kings Monument, Prapokkloa Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Chang Moi Sub-district, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No options for vegetarians
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.