Food Tour and Unseen City Tour by Motorbike
You want to explore the whole Saigon & try the best food that you can never find yourself in 4 hours? Take our Saigon Daytime Food & Unseen Adventure Tour, which will make your trip best!
- 2 tour with the price of 1: This tour is like 2 tours: food tour & city tour, but you only pay for 1!
- Local food trial: try a lot of Vietnamese street food & local food
- Private: The tour will only be for you
- All-inclusive: No surprise fee, all is included
- Flexible: You are vegan? You have food allergies? We will change the itinerary to fit you!
- Local & Unique: No tourist traps, not a single tourist, 100% local
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- English speaking guides with good driving skills
- Transportation by motorbikes, including fuel and a high-quality, open-face helmet
- 3 authentic dishes
What's excluded :
- If you stay out of district 1,3,4, we will charge 2$/person
- OUR ITINERARY:
1. A traditional unknown Vietnamese food
Try a delicious traditional local food of Vietnam that tourists may never find themselves
2. The oldest apartment – Vietnamese local dessert
Visit the oldest apartment in Ho Chi Minh City, which was built for the war. In the vintage stunning sightseeing, we are going to see local life & try a special dessert of Vietnam, with tropical fruits
3. The biggest flower market
Visit the biggest flower market in Ho Chi Minh City, where there are thousands of beautiful flowers. Here we will try a special street food that only Vietnam has
4. The 75-years-old Vietnamese coffee
Vietnamese coffee is very famous in the world because it is strong and really delicious. More than that, we are taking you to the 75-years-old coffee shop, which has the method to make coffee that only 3 coffee shop in Vietnam use!
5. The China Town – with 300-years-old temple
With 1,5 million Chinese-Vietnamese living for generations, the China Town will show the the culture via motorbike market, bird market, and most special – “Thien Hau” the 300 years old temple
6. The floating market
The floating market, which most of the tourists have to come for Mekong Delta to see, is now here inside Ho Chi Minh. At there we are going to see the life of people on the boats and river, then try a fresh cold coconut, which has authentic taste from Mekong Delta
7. Unique food from mountainous area
District 7, the place that no tourists know about, is hiding a secret food from mountainous area of Vietnam. With the recipe that no restaurants in Vietnam have, these food are definitely satisfying every food lover
8. D4 – the paradise of street food
District 4 is the oldest, smallest district in Ho Chi Minh, also an island of the city, which is covered by the river. It is also famous for thousands authentic Vietnamese street food in every single alley. Here we also try one food and visit the oldest church in Ho Chi Minh, which is since 1856.
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please don't eat anything before the tour. Because we will try a lot!
- To make your experience like traveling with the local, our guides will not wear any uniform
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.