Food Tasting Tour in Pune
Pune is the royal destination & for centuries it's known for its rich & yummy food culture. This culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by thoughtful people. Taste the authentic food of Pune and witness the preparation of famous food items. Stroll the lanes like a local with an expert guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Food samples during the tour.
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shop of the old town Pune, taste variety of local dishes, tangy chats and mouthwatering desserts.
The guests will get to witness the preparation of bright colourful local dishes like Wada Pav, Bhel, Dabeli and the spicy samosas that is a trademark pocket dish in India.
The host will guide the guests through the lane of pani-puri and chat stalls in this delightful walk and taste the lip-smacking Indian street food.
The 2-hour tour ends at the FC Road Pune.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, India
Return Detail :Fergusson College Road, Fergusson College Rd, Rage Path, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.