Food Market Tour
Smell, touch and taste exotic fruits, vegetables and typical freshly harvested dishes is a privilege that you cannot miss! You can't leave Bogotá without knowing its spectacular flower marketing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - You will taste some very typical dishes of the markets such as arepas, sausages and empanadas.
What's excluded :
- Products or services not expressly described are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mercado La Perseverancia, Carrera 5 30a 40, Bogota 110311 Colombia
After picking it up at the hotel or at the agreed site, you will arrive at the Plaza de La Perseverancia, a market created between 1910 and 1930 where the first working-class neighborhood of Bogotá emerged. With your bilingual guide you will visit the different places where farmers offer their freshly harvested products and where you will meet and taste unique fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza de Mercado de Paloquemao, Calle 19 # 25-04, Bogota 111611 Colombia
Paloquemao is one of the largest collection center for fruits, vegetables and handicrafts in the country. With your guide you will also know the exotic flower market where you will see rare varieties and hundreds of orchids, which are the national flower of Colombia. Also, you will try typical dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our private transport picks up at any hotel or point in the city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.