Food market & cooking class (and lunch!)
We will discover the Mercado del Progreso (regional market), it's history and most important shops while buying the groceries to prepare our lunch. On our way we'll walk into Pope`s Francis church where he heard god's calling and then we will arrive to a typical argentine home. In it's professional kitchen we will prepare traditional dishes while listening to some stories and tasting local wine. We will end the evening with some deliciously prepared desserts, coffee and local digestive drinks.
per adult from
5 to 15 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Empanadas, wine, soft drinks, meat, salad & dessert. Coffee and digestives.
What's excluded :
- If you are getting to the meeting point on your own you can either take the public transportation (A line, station Primera Junta) or take a taxi.
Departure Point :Av. Rivadavia 5406, C1424 CEW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Bacacay 2745, C1406 GDW, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.