Food Crawl Vadodara (2 Hours Guided Local Food Tasting Tour)
Vadodara is tourist paradise and for centuries it is known for its rich and yummy Gujrati food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression.
1. You will taste more than five mouth watering authentic delicacies on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later.
2. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting.
3. Be prepared to fill your mouth with mouth watering delights and please bring an appetite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jama Masjid, Gendi Gate Rd, Near Mandvi Gate, Fakhri Mohalla, Bajwada, Mandvi, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001, India
We will start our walk from Mandavi Gate and walk toward Jama Masjid, cover the small portion of Ghantiyada and turn Zaveri Bazaar
Stop At: Amba Mata Mandir, MG Rd, Fakhri Mohalla, Ghadiyali Pole, Mandvi, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001, India
Visit the Amba Mata Temple and Ghadiyali Pole, we will also cover the Jain temple while walking towards Lehripuria Gate
Stop At: Sur Sagar Lake, Mandvi, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
Walk along the Sur Sagar lake and discover about the Shiva Statue and other temples on the way as well as the markets
Stop At: Kala Bhavan Technical Institute, Pawan Park Society, Sarod, Sayajiganj, Pawan Park Society, Sarod, Sayajiganj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001, India
Visit the Shree Siddhivinayak Temple and take a turn towards the Faculty of Technology and Engineering building and cover Kala Bhavan as well
Departure Point :Mandvi Circle, Mandvi Cir, Laadwada, Sulemani Pol, Mandvi, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Return Detail :Lakshmi Vilas Palace, J N Marg, Moti Baug, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.