Food Art Tour in Barranco
The bohemian district of Barranco in Lima City has picturesque restaurants, coffee shops and bars. You will enjoy a fantastic tour, tasting delicious Peruvian food in different places. Explore this amazing neighborhood, with impressive street art, and beautiful views to the Pacific Ocean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer to the hotel
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Visit to art galleries.
What's excluded :
- After picking you up from the hotel, we will go to Barranco district. In our first stop, we will delight a delicious “Choritos a la Chalaca”, mussels covered with a mix of chopped onions and tomatoes, with lemon juice. Then, we will continue the tour to eat “Anticuchos”, grilled meat skewers, with a unique seasoning.
Later, we will taste a spectacular “Lomo Saltado”, meat sautéed prepared in a wok, with onions, tomatoes and French fries. The tour continues to drink “Emoliente”, a traditional Peruvian drink made with roasted barley grains, medicinal herb extracts and lemon juice. You will find it in each corner of the city! For a sweet taste, we will go to eat delicious and organic muffins made with exotic fruits as aguaymanto, passion fruit and cocoa. We will finish the tour with an exquisite coffee.
Back to the hotel.
• Choritos a la chalaca - Mussels covered with onion and chopped tomatoes, with lemon juice
• Barbecue - Grilled meat skewers with a unique seasoning
• Lomo Saltado - Sauteed wok meat with onion, tomato and french fries
• Emollient - Drink made from roasted barley grains, herbal extract and lemon juice
• Natural fruit cupcakes - Organic biscuits based on exotic fruits such as aguaymanto, passion fruit and cocoa
• Coffee - Delicious coffee to finish the tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco hotels
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Come with empty stomach
- There are vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options too, prior coordination
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.