Food and Wine Tour of Ombre and Cicheti in Venice
We will visit 3 historic places, called Bacari in the Rialto, San Marco and Cannaregio area. Typical wine bars where we will taste local wine from the traditional "shadow" glass and the very famous Spritz, now known all over the world but born in Venice. We will combine the "cicheti" with tastings of traditional Venetian cuisine. We will be happy to tell you about the stories and curiosities of this magical city unique in the world and advise you on the most characteristic places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - "shadow" of local wine, spritz, red wine, water
- Snacks - typical cicheti of meat or fish, typical cuisine
What's excluded :
- The purchase of extra drinks or food, anything that is not specified in the "included" section
- Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Close to the Rialto Bridge, we will taste local wine on a typical glass called "OMBRA" combined with Venetian "CICHETI"
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Marco, San Marco, Veneto
We will move on to one of the most historic wine bars in the city. It is on a side street and often difficult to find, but I assure you that it is worth it, here we will try the spritz with other different cicheti.
Pass By: Cannaregio, Cannaregio, Veneto
Once in this winery it will be mandatory to taste the delicious meatballs, considered among the best in the city. So strictly red wine!
• Cicheti - Creamed Cod / Saor / Cuttlefish in Black / Meatball
Departure Point :Campo Santi Apostoli, Campo S.S. Apostoli, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.