Food and Drinks Tour of Castro Urdiales
On this food tour of Castro Urdiales you’ll be accompanied by an expert culinary guide, who will take you to sample some of the very best Cantabrian and Basque cuisine. Castro Urdiales has a gastronomic offering that supersedes even many of the major Basque cities. It’s particularly famous for its calamaris, anchovies, barnacles, mussels, spider crabs and liquors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - You will have a full dinner with a minimum of 5 drinks and 5 different types of food
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Discover the wonderful town of Castro Urdiales with this gastronomic walking tour. Here you’ll experience a wonderful fusion of gastronomy and culture, in a setting between the Cantabrian mountains and the sea. You will try the traditional Cantabrian and Basque food and drink in all its forms, from pintxos and cuisine in miniature to small plates. These will be accompanied by traditional and local drinks from Northern Spain. Each of these will be punctuated with brief and entertaining anecdotes about the history, secrets and architecture of Castro Urdiales.
Departure Point :Av. la Constitución, 4, 39700 Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.