Food and Culture walk
Local guide, local food and local stories.
We visit 2 tourist attractions, the 3 other stops is local, hidden gems.
The whole tour is in the old part of town and the length and the paste makes it an easy walk.
We love to give you the insight of local life and local history and of course our traditional food culture.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fishmarket in Bergen, Torget 5, 5014 Bergen, Norway
Taste of local food with history
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf, Bergen 5003 Norway
Taste of local food and history of the heritage
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Bontelabo, Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Torget 6A, 5014 Bergen, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.