Food & Art: Lima Colors and Flavors Walking Tour
This 4-hour walking tour will guide you through the colorful stately mansions and churches, as you make your way along the cliffs, while hearing about Barranco's fascinating history and tasting some snacks along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Apartament pickup and drop-off (in Barranco, Miraflores or San Isidro Only)
- Local snacks
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Lima or outside specific pickup zones (surcharge applies; payable directly)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Agua Dulce, Avenida Circuito de Playas S/N, Chorrillos 15063 Peru
Our first stop is "Agua Dulce" beach which is one of the favourite place for the locals to go and swim. There is also posible to appreciate different monuments which explain the history of the district and city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Pesquero Artesanal De CHORRILLOS, Chorrillos 15063, Peru
In our second stop, we explore the artesanal fish market of Chorrillos. There we will appreciate different kind of fish species from our coast and interact with the local fishermen.
Then, we will walk by the dock in order to get the most stunning pictures of the area.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The market Paradita, Richardson, Chorrillos 15064, Peru
Our next stop is the colourful "Paradita market. There will taste the most exotic fruits of the three different natural regions of our country.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jorge Chavez market, Av. Jorge Chavez 830a, Santiago de Surco 15063, Peru
Here we will visit a local market where you could taste the favlaours from the traditional street peruvian food: andean and amazonian.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Finally, our last stop is the cultural and bohemian district of Barranco, where we will be able to see the colours of Lima .
ee the famous 'Bajada de los Baños' walkway, the romantic 'Bridge of sighs' and enjoy a visit of one of the various local galleries which Barranco is famous for.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Miraflores, Peru
2: Barranco, Peru
3: San Isidro, Peru
4: Haku Tours: (Local Life Experience & Peru's Top Authentic Food Tours), Oficina 711, Calle Porta 170, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
All of our prices included pick up and drop off to your hotel only when it is in: Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco. Outside of these areas, we ask that you pay a small fee for your pick up and drop off to your hotel place, is good to know; Gas is one of the most expensive things in our country.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you do not eat much before your tour because you will taste many different types of food, snacks and drinks
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not available in the afternoon
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.