Following the trail of the Godfather from Messina port: private tour
Corleone, the native Sicilian town of many characters from the famous Godfather trilogy, was too overdeveloped by the early 1970s for director Francis Ford Coppola and he opted to shoot his film in the traditional surrounding villages of Savoca and Forza d'Agrò. When you arrive at the port of Messina, your driver awaits you to start the tour. You first go toward Savoca. Godfather movie lovers will recognize immediately the characteristic hills of Savoca and Forza d'Agrò where some of the most important scenes of the trilogy were filmed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Pick up & drop off at the port
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bar Vitelli, Savoca, Sicily Italy
Just as you enter Savoca, you can have a "granita", a local frozen lemon drink, at the Bar Vitelli, the iconic place where Michael Corleone asked Apollonia's father if he could meet his daughter.
Stop At: Forza Dagro, 98030 Forza d'Agrò ME, Italy
Continue your tour to Forza d'Agrò and enjoy a walk in the old medieval old town. There you will find the church that also appears in the first two films of the Godfather trilogy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Messina, Province of Messina, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Messina, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 27, 98122 Messina ME, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.