Follow the beat. Meet flamenco in Granada
Guided tour through the Albaicín and Sacromonte where you will meet flamenco artists from Granada. Discover the flamenco origin, the history of the box and the peculiarities of the Granada grenadine. Enjoy musical brushstrokes while visiting viewpoints, squares and alleyways. A true experiential experience to feel flamenco in a different way. The group will be reduced to improve personal contact and coexistence with the environment. The route is drawn to pass through public fountains and water pillars.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided team of groups and musical selection
- Contact with the singer Curro Albaicín and access to the cave (explanation)
- Contact with guitarist José (explanation + musical brushstrokes)
- Contact with the musician Manuel (explanation + musical strokes)
- Entry/Admission - Sacromonte
What's excluded :
- This activity is not a flamenco show.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paseo de los Tristes, Paseo del Padre Manjon 2, 18010 Granada Spain
We begin in a symbolic place, the statue of Mario Maya on the Paseo de los Tristes. Here one of the famous flamenco events, the Cante Jondo Festival, was held in 1961.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Albaicín, Granada, Spain
In addition to the fabulous places that the Albaicín hides you will meet Manuel, a flamenco musician who will tell us the story of the box and show us some rhythms.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Peña La Platería, Placeta de Toqueros, 7, 18010 Granada, Spain
They say it is the oldest flamenco club in the world and enjoys a reputation and prestige of height. We will stop outside to know its history and that of some singers with an elf.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de San Nicolas, Calle Espaldas a San Nicolas s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
The mythical viewpoint of Granada could not be missed in this guided tour. Here every day flamenco artists delight visitors.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Calle Verea de Enmedio, 18010 Granada, Spain
On the way to Sacromonte through the heights we will meet José. This artist will introduce us to the world of guitar and will delight us with flamenco chords.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
We will walk through the Sacromonte between alleys, caves and viewpoints. Now it's time to meet a flamenco singer. We will do that in the gypsy neighborhood par excellence, where Curro will tell you about the zambra and its beloved neighborhood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento a Mario Maya (Bailaor y Coreógrafo), Carrera del Darro, 16, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The route is not suitable for people with reduced mobility or hearing or visual impairment
- The route is not recommended for children under 7 years (it lasts 3 hours)
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.