Flyboard Teaser Flight (20min)
Enjoy this adrenaline filled water sport, fly above the water and learn new skills. After a full safety briefing and on dry land tuition, it's time to head out into the water. You will enjoy one to one instruction to help you quickly gain confidence and enjoy the most of this unique thrilling experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 15-min Instructor Briefing
- 20-min of Flyboard
- Jet Ski & Personal Instructor
- Wet Suit from Shorty 3mm to Full 7mm
- Life Jacket
- Communication Helmet
What's excluded :
Have you ever dreamed of flying like Iron Man or wanted to be able to mimic the jump of a dolphin? Well now you can achieve your ultimate dreams in one extreme experience! With our qualified instructors, you will be able to fly in the air after a few minutes!
The Flyboard is the latest water sport! It is a board attached to a Jet Ski which gives propulsion through air and water. With an experienced instructor the Flyboard is extremely SAFE.
Learning to operate the Flyboard is easier than you might think. Many people ask us how hard is it to fly. When given proper instruction, the student can follow those instructions through our communication helmets in real time, making almost anyone, start flying with the Flyboard during their first few minutes in the water.
During the session you could easily have basic control of your movements. Some people will have a natural ability and a faster learning curve, but almost anyone will have a lot of fun during their first ride and it only gets better as time goes by. Our goal is to have you fly, slalom, mimicking a dolphin jump and doing 360 spins.
Sounds crazy but its crazy true!
• Spinola Bay, Saint Julian's, Island of Malta Malta
Departure Point :70 Triq Spinola, San Ġiljan, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for persons with high level of alcohol content
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.