Flyboard Falmouth Jamaica Water Sports Activity Flyboarding
Fly Boarding Falmouth Jamaica Flyboard adventure water sports activity Jamaica . The new craze in Watersports Flyboarding . Get strapped on to your board and fly like "Iron Man " propelled to new heights with you water boaster jet Man apparatus that allows you to experience a new trend in water experience in Tropical island Jamaica . So easy to try that a 10 yrs boy became our youngest participant you will be flying in 5 minutes . Fly Boarding a thrilling activty for the adrenaline seeker . Take the soar on this flyboard trek.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port Transfers
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Flyboarding in Falmouth Jamaica Cruise Excursion Water sports requires the Flyer (you) the person strapped to the board that is control of the motion and direction of the board during the flight to or fro right left flip , sommersault all depending on experience .
The Board is the apparatus which allow the flyer to take control of the jets its is shoe based so you will be strapped on to the board .
The hose which connects the Jetski to the Board where power is tranported to the board via the hose and its length determines how high the flyer can soar . the Jetski which provide the power to the board propeling the flight this is the hub for the Operator to instuct and guide the flyer .
The operator/Instructor the persons who controls the power based on the flyers expereince and expertise the operator adjusts the power to offer the jets .
Falmouth jamaica Flyboarding Watersports offers the thilling adventure for the thrill seeker in Jamaica .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cruise Port Falmouth After Leaving ship Proceed to any of the INFORMATION KIOSK in the courtyard and ask to be directed to the "INDEPENDENT PARKING AREA" where driver will be with your Name on a SignAddress: Tropical Bliss Beach (behind the Airport)Whitehouse Montego bay JamaicaDirections: After Exiting the A1 to White House behind the Montego bay Airport and Near to the Sandals Montego Bay HotelDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: same as pickupPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be able to swim
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- You must be sober to fly the Flyboard – like operating any other kind of machinery or vehicle, it is also not advisable to fly while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Maximum Body weight 300lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.