Flowers and Fruits - Local Mexican Market Experience
Emerge yourself in the local way of living in Mexico City. Come and discover one of the biggest markets in Latin America.
In this experience you will be able to taste fruits you usually cannot eat in your home country and the well known Mexican street food. Witness more than 2500 flower species together with folclor and colorfulness. There is not a better place to live what Mexico is about than its markets. Get to know the people and the merchandise for you to understand the unique experience of being Mexican.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mexican Beverages
- Mexican spice tasting
- Local food tasting
- Exotic fruits tasting
- Typical Mexican candies tasting
- Transportation from meeting point to market
- Local guide
- Mexican tradition
- Flower handicrafts
- Entry/Admission - Centro Médico
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meeting Point Local Market Estacion Mexico, Roma Sur, Cuauhtémoc, 06760 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Here is our meeting point. We are located outside the only exit of the Metrobus station "Centro Médico" wearing our famous pink Shirts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Centro Médico, Eje Vial 3 Sur, Av. Baja California &, Doctores, Cuauhtémoc, 06720 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
We use this Metro to get to the Market
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mercado de Jamaica, Avenida Guillermo Prieto 45, Mexico City 15800 Mexico
Mercado Jamaica is one of Mexico City’s traditional public markets where various vendors sell their wares in an established location. This market begat in the 1950s as part of efforts to urbanize the markets in the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Meeting Point Local Market Estacion Mexico, Roma Sur, Cuauhtémoc, 06760 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Mercado De Jamaica, Salidas Metro Jamaica, Av. Morelos 105, Sevilla, Venustiano Carranza, 15840 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for walking with sandals
- This experience has mainly animal products therefore it is not recommended for vegans neither vegetarians.
- This experience is design for people over 15 years old because of the spices and mix of flavours we get along the tour.
- There is fresh meet exhibited on the market
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know about any allergies you may have
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All operations in this experience will take place following official guidelines. Estación Mexico is adhering to all rules and regulations provided by the local and federal government of Mexico.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.