Flower Farm & Arví Park Private Tour
Did you know Colombia is the second largest producer of flowers and roses in the world? In our flower tour you visit a flower farm where you can also learn one of our oldest traditions in Medellin, the Silletas. Afterwards we invite you to have an exciting flight through the nature in Arvi Park. Book now!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arvi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Medellin, Antioquia Department
You start your Medellin Flower tour heading towards the East of Antioquia to beautiful Santa Elena.
Although it is part of Medellín, the ride will take us 40 minutes from the city.
So, relax and enjoy our beautiful countryside.
Before getting to the beautiful flower farm we will stop to appreciate the “SIlleteros monument “, which is the perfect place for your guide to give you an introduction to old tradition.
Surrounded by nature and at the end of narrow roads and small villages we find the flower farm.
At this farm you get to learn all the history of the silletas and all kind of interesting facts that probably few local people are aware of.
After this brief introduction, you take a walk around the flower crops.
In our flower tour you can see, touch and smell more than 200 species of flowers.
Later on, you probably would like to participate in the making of a silleta. Get hands on and experience this one of a kind job.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Arvi, Via a Piedras Blancas Correction of Santa Elena, Medellin 050007 Colombia
Finally, you head to your last stop at the MetroCable of Santa Elena.
With a line length of 6,798 ft and an elevation of 1,309 ft, this ride sure offers a nice view.
Once you reach the top, take a stroll and enjoy the different home-made sweets and crafts to take back home with you.
The Medellin Flower Tour is one of the most popular among children and adults alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in El Poblado, Laureles and Envigado
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our partners like restaurants, farms and facility operators are required to follow these strict guidelines. All our tours are private. We do not mix groups in the same vehicle. After booking with us we will share with you some recommendations to take into consideration before starting the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.