Flower day-trip in Beijing Olympic Forest Park
Follow your local guide to experience Beijing in Spring bloom, you can spend the whole day in Beijing Olympic Forest Park, like a local resident wandering the colorful flowers sea. In this 8 hours tour, visit many kinds of flowers such as cherry blossom, begonia, clove, apricot and enjoy the outdoors activities. You also can have the optional choice to visit the Olympic Stadiums: Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (your own expense). Private transport, guide service are both included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Forest Park
What's excluded :
- Gratitude to the Guide and Driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olympic Forest Park, No.15 Beichen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Beijing Olympic Park is located in Chaoyang District, at the north end of the central axis of Beijing City. It is a quite large, man-made nature park, was made for the 2008 Olympic Games.
The Olympic Forest Park, known as "green lung", is also the first choice for many people to enjoy flowers in Spring, you can watch and enjoy cherry blossom, begonia, clove, spring greeting, magnolia, forsythia, mountain peach, apricot, rose or other flowers.
Morning be picked up at your hotel in the downtown Beijing, drive the park directly. The park is divided into 2 parts, you can spend the whole day to visit both north park and south part. It’s convenient to either choose wandering on the path on your pace or taking the sightseeing shuttle bus for viewing the flowers.
About lunch, you can prepare some snacks and fruits for the picnic lunch, or we can take you to the local restaurant nearby, please cover the lunch by your own expense.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the clients within 5th ring road
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.