Florida Everglades Night Airboat Tour near Fort Lauderdale
For the most thrilling airboat experience, take an airboat tour at night! Glide across the Florida Everglades in total darkness while listening for the calls and rustling of the Everglades’ nocturnal creatures. Don't miss out on this exhilarating experience, where you’ll discover the mysteries of these famous wetlands with your expert guide. This nighttime tour includes complimentary entrance to the exhibit area during daytime hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour nighttime airboat ride
- Ear protection
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sawgrass Recreation Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Just a 25-minute drive from Fort Lauderdale lie the magnificent Florida Everglades. On this unique tour, enjoy the most entertaining and educational way to experience the Everglades’ unique subtropical ecosystem – on a nighttime airboat tour!
Board the airboat with your guide and zip off into the dark night at speeds of up to 35 mph (56 kph). Seek out Florida's legendary reptile, the alligator, as you sneak through the Everglades. Experience the thrill of spotting wildlife and witness the sights and sounds of these nocturnal giants as you glide through the water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 N US Highway 27, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33327-7700
Discover the mysteries of the rich rivers and swamps as you search for the telltale red glow from the eyes of these amazing predators. Slide over the saw grass and cattails as you hear legends of the Seminole who once lived in this wilderness. This nighttime airboat tour is an opportunity to experience first-hand the wonder of this unique ecosystem.
In addition to this fascinating airboat adventure, you’ll also gain entrance to exhibit areas during normal daytime hours. See Florida’s native and exotic species, learn about a 1,000-pound (453-kg) alligator and interact with animals in the swamp yard exhibit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 North, US-27, Hollywood, FL 33029, USA
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Children of any age can enjoy the airboat tour. Children 3 years and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call to confirm your reservation date and time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Park will be operating only at limited capacity and Airboats will be loaded to every other row to promote distancing.The number of tickets and admissions will be limited throughout the day to decrease overall volume.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.