Florence to Venice: The Floating City
Experience the charm of Venice on this one-day excursion from Florence. Spending a day in Venice is a memory that cannot be forgotten. Located just a short drive from Florence, Venice is known around the world for its enchanting canals and waterways. You will travel from Florence to Venice in a luxury GT coach and will feel like you have been transported to another world.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Journey by fully-fitted luxury GT coach
- Expert multilingual escort
- City orientation tour with tour leader
- Glass blowing demonstration
- Free time for independent sightseeing
- Map of Venice
What's excluded :
- Guided tour of Venice
- Entrance tickets to churches and attractions
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Venezia, Piazza San Marco, Venice Italy
Discover the magical city over the water! Wandering through the maze of alleys and narrow streets of Venice is an experience that you will not forget easily!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The heart of Venice,, an astonishing open air museum housing the radiant St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Canal Grande, 30100 Venice Italy
Admire the maze of canals and bridges characterizing Venice, among which the stunning Canal Grande, one of the main transportation route of the city, crossed daily by thousands of boats and gondolas
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
The most important church of Venice, a real masterpiece of art and architecture. Admire its stunning golden mosaics and cupolas!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.