Florence Street Food and Sightseeing Tour with a Professional Tour Guide
The best way to get in touch with the Florentine culture is to discover the local food and traditions.
Your guide will lead you in this journey through the Tuscany flavours - from the fresh pasta to the cantuccini biscuits, passing by the traditional pappa-al-pomodoro and the ribollita. A must is the lampredotto or trippa, and the "peposo del Brunelleschi" will be a feast for your papillas. Enjoy this tour of Florence with us and listen to the history and curiosities of the city that once was capital of Italy, while eating as locals do and enjoying every single bite!
Last but not the least, ask for the Buontalenti ice-cream flavour - you won't find it anywhere else but here!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional, local guide
- Small Group Tour
- Entry/Admission - Vivoli
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
Visit the San Lorenzo Market and pass by the famous cathedral, next to the first palace of the de Medici family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza San Giovanni, 50123, Florence Italy
Continue your journey entering piazza San Giovanni. Your guide will show you the magnificent Baptistery - whose Paradise Door is famous all around the world - and tell you how the architect Brunelleschi managed to design and build the majestic dome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arco di San Pierino, Borgo degli Albizi, 50122, Florence Italy
Reach the Arco di San Pierino and have a break with some local pappa al pomodoro, ribollita, fresh cheese and trippa, before continuing your journey in the Florentine street food tour tradition.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vivoli, Via Isola delle Stinche, 7r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Last but not the least, it is time for an ice-cream. Did you know that the Buontalenti cream flavour was invented in Florence?
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Grand Hotel Baglioni, Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 6, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.