Florence: Skyline Tour with Personal Guide & Photographer
• Enjoy an unforgettable one-of-a-kind day in Florence
• Avoid cheesy smile or poses, only contemporary, and candid photography
• Make the most of your, professional and local guide and photographer
• Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian three-course lunch
A Romantic place to spend a fabulous stay with your loved one is this charming city Florence. It's the Symbol of the Renaissance and the worlds famous architectural beauty and the extraordinary works of art in and outside is primarily the reason for the city's unique charms and absolutely irresistible.
An entire day surrounded by Florence. Enjoy a special lunch admire the city from its terrace, the Piazza Michelangelo, until you reach the top of the Duomo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide
- Entrance Ticket with reservation (you can climb the Dome only with RESERVATION)
- Professional photography service & Photos or Videos Souvenir
- Lunch - Traditional Italian Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Cupola del Brunelleschi
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks other than mentioned on inclusions
- Entrance Tickets to attractions other than mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance ticket to visit Crypt, Baptistery, Bell Tower, Cathedral & Museum of Florence Duomo
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Croce, Santa Croce, Florence, Tuscany
The tour starts in the main square, where the famous soccer game in medieval costumes, the Calcio Storico Florentino, takes place here every year in June. In this tour, you will learn a lot of history and also the life of Michelangelo. The guide will describe in detail of all the immense artistic wealth in Santa Croce; frescoes (1380) by Gaddi in the Cappella Maggiore tell the story of "Santa Croce", and beautiful frescoes by Giotto in the Bardi and Peruzzi Chapels show scenes from the life of St. Francis and St. John the Evangelist.
On your way to the left of the entrance, you'll see the memorial of the 19th-century playwright Giovanni Battista Niccolini built as an inspiration for the Statue of Liberty. As you walk through the hallowed walls learn the art of Donatello and his crucifix, one of the jewels of the Renaissance, as well the art of Brunelleschi and the perfect architectural harmony of his Chapel of Fools.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence, Tuscany
The Church also bears the marks of history, including those left by the tragic flood of 1966 that damaged several paintings and destroyed the monumental cemetery, which was subsequently restored and is part of this tour.
After the tour of Santa Croce, you will be transported by a car with a driver to Piazza Michelangelo, another most romantic spots of Florence. A photoshoot will be done in the piazza as well as a walking tour will be conducted by the guide. Later you will be transported back to Piazza Della Republica for a cozy lunch at Pesce Rosso.
After a delicious lunch, you will be escorted to the Piazza Della Duomo for the final tour of the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
After seeing the Duomo from all sides, all you need to do to complete the experience is a climb to the top of the cupola! The exterior view of the Cupola is a showstopper but the only way to see the inside of the dome up close and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence is to climb its 463 steps (there is no elevator) The guide will talk you through all about how the Cupola was designed and built by Filippo Brunelleschi who won the competition for its commission in 1418.
The way up (and down) are basically tight corridors as the workmen who built the cathedral for maintenance, they were never thought of as being open to the public.
On the interior of the dome, you can admire the Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment (1572-9) up close with an interesting explanation of the frescoes from the guide on your way up to the top.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cupola del Brunelleschi, Piazza del Duomo Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, 50122, Florence Italy
Look down and on the base, just above the drum, you'll see that Baccio D’Angelo began adding a balcony in 1507 and how one of the eight sides were unfinished, there's a story behind it, the guide will reveal it to you on your way as to why the work was immediately halted, and to this day the other seven sides remain rough brick!
Once you climb to the top of the Cupola, you will be enchanted from the panoramic view of the Florence city in front of your eyes. The guide will talk about the history and art of this Duomo Square and answer to any of your questions regarding Duomo.
A Full day tour, the perfect choice to see the charming & romantic city with a professional photographer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lindt Chocolate Shop Firenze Duomo, Piazza del Duomo, 15R, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation due to weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, physically not fit to climb steps, pregnant women and suffering from vertigo, claustrophobia or heart problems
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.