Florence private tour for kids and families with local guide - 2 hours
Explore Florence with your kids during this 2 hours walking tour of Florence tailored for families.
The tour is specially designed for families with children ages 6 to 12.
Florence is steeped in culture and history and no matter where you turn there’s something interesting to look at!
Join your private tour guide at the lobby of your centrally located hotel and start the tour from there.
The tour includes all the highlights of Florence.
Your guide will keep kids engaged with games and interactive activities using iPads and flash cards.
During the tour you'll stop to enjoy the best gelato of Florence too!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (if it's centrally located)
- Booklet for kids
What's excluded :
- Luch or dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo, Duomo, Florence, Tuscany
Medieval church (outside only)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Centrally located square dominated by Palazzo Vecchio and decorated with lot of sculptures
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, Province of Milan, Lombardy
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Province of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
2: Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :Daily, morning or afternoon.
Return Detail :Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour recommended for child aged 6 to 12
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.