Florence-not only Highlights-History overlooking Piazzale Michelangelo - Small Group
Our tour begins in the morning, before many other tours, when Florence is still calm and you can admire the wonders that the city offers in tranquility. We will touch on important but more unusual points than on classic tours, without neglecting the history and art present in Florence. Specifically, the tour will embrace different periods and styles, from the year 1000 to 1900. One of the stops, just outside the historic center, is located in the most beautiful panoramic point of Florence, Piazzale Michelangelo. From here you can take splendid pictures. This is a tour that combines important monuments, their stories, and breathtaking views !!!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Internal visit to the church of San Miniato if open
- Tour guide service
What's excluded :
- there is no entrance to the church of santa croce
- A visit in the morning, in a still quiet Florence. We start from Piazza Santa Croce, where from the outside we will tell you the stories of the church rich in medieval art and considered the Pantheon of Florence. Regarding the square of the same name, we will reveal everything about historic Florentine football. At this point we will walk towards the Oltrarno (district south of the Arno river) crossing the Ponte alle Grazie, we will climb the staircase in front of the San Niccolò gate arriving at the Cascate delle rampe del Poggi. Little is left to get to the most beautiful panoramic terrace in Florence and from which you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the historic center of Florence, the famous Piazzale Michelangelo. The last stop will be the Church of San Maniato al Monte, a Romanesque jewel that has dominated the top of Florence since 1018.
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Animals are not allowed only in the visit of the church of San Miniato al Monte. It is possible to arrive near the meeting point by public transport.
- The tour includes uphill roads and stairways. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the tour the guide maintains the necessary physical distance, both the guide and tourists must have a protective mask, which is not provided, each one must have with him.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.