Florence in one day: Uffizi Gallery guided tour and city tour
Enjoy one day in one of the most important Italian town. Explore one of the most famous museum with a live guide and skip the line ticket.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up
- drop off
- Skip the line uffizi tickets
- Guided tour
- Small group limited to a maximum of 14 people
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Storico, 50123, Florence Italy
Florence was a centre of medieval European trade and finance and one of the wealthiest cities of that era.
The Florentine dialect forms the base of Standard Italian and it became the language of culture throughout Italy due to the prestige of the masterpieces by Dante Alighieri, Petrarch, Giovanni Boccaccio, Niccolò Machiavelli and Francesco Guicciardini.
The city attracts millions of tourists each year, and UNESCO declared the Historic Centre of Florence a World Heritage Site in 1982
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
The Cathedral was erected between 1418 and 1434.
The dome of Brunelleschi is the cover of the cruise of the Cathedral of Florence; at the time of construction was the largest dome in the world and still remains the largest dome in masonry ever built.
A masterpiece capable of withstanding lightning, earthquakes and the passage of time, it continues to enchant all those who observe it from afar.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The Uffizi Gallery is a prominent art museum located adjacent to the Piazza della Signoria in the Historic Centre of Florence in the region of Tuscany, Italy. One of the most important Italian museums, and the most visited, it is also one of the largest and best known in the world, and holds a collection of priceless works, particularly from the period of the Italian Renaissance.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in Rome from all the accommodation within the Aurelian Walls.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.