In Italy, food is an integral part of our culture, and you can discover a common country. A perfect tour to get to know the city in an entertaining and entertaining way. It is intended as a quiet walk through the old town of Florence during which to visit the most emblematic monuments of the city and also its most hidden corners. Historical and artistic explanations will be alternated with enogastronomic experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Ice cream with 2 flavors, a glass of wine (S.Giovese), a table with cheeses, sausages, vegetables and sauces accompanied with bread
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
We will visit the Plaza del Duomo, with the imposing Cathedral of S.Maria del Fiore, the bell tower of Giotto and the Bapstisterio.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
We will pass through the S.Lorenzo market also known as Mercato centrale to see the typical products and talk about the Florencina enogastronomic tradition. An authentic place and lived by the Florentine themselves. We will have the possibility to try cantucci, truffle, extra virgin olive oil and homemade bread.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Via de' Tornabuoni, Florence, Province of Florence, Italy, Florence Italy
The famous fashion street with its wonderful showcase. We will pass surrounded by boutique and historical palaces. We will pass through the cantuccio museum and the Procaccio deli, famous for its "panino al tartufo".
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
We will cross the famous gold bridge. We will take the opportunity to take a photo of the beautiful view that is provided there.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Della Passera, Florence Italy
In the neighborhood of Oltrarno we will stop at the Plaza de la Passera. In this characteristic Florentine square we will stop to try one of the best ice cream in Florence
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di San Lorenzo, 35R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/19/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Borgo S. Frediano, 79, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.