Florence Galleries: Uffizi and Accademia - private tour
Enjoy this 3 hours walking tour: your local guide will lead you to the Uffizi Gallery which boasts a stunning collection of Renaissance paintings such as “The Birth of Venus”, and the “Primavera” by Botticelli, “The Baptism of Christ” and the “Annunciation” by Leonardo Da Vinci, the “Tondo Doni” by Michelangelo and other paintings by artists like Raffaello, Caravaggio and Tiziano. Next you will visit the Accademia Gallery, where you can admire the original "David" and also other marvelous sculptures created by Michelangelo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets admission to Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
The Uffizi Gallery is the most famous museum in Florence. Its collection of Renaissance paintings, housed in a sixteenth-century palace, is unrivaled and contains works by the most famous painters of the era, including Michelangelo, da Vinci and Botticelli.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The Galleria dell'Accademia is one of the most popular museums in Florence, mostly thanks to Michelangelo's David statue. The museum also houses other artwork, including statues, religious paintings and musical instruments.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel accommodation at the moment of the reservation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour operator is not responsible for last minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.