Florence Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour around the historical center of Florence. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a local "buddy" able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities.
Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high-quality gastronomy as a way of showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English and Italian; other languages upon request.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Our food tour offers an overview of the many tasty specialities of the city, moving from selected cured meats and cheeses to different types of pasta, strictly kneaded by hand.
Pass By: Via Guelfa, Firenze FI, Italy
We start with the typical Florencian aperitivo tasting cured meats and local cheeses from Tuscany.
After that, the first dish will be the traditional Potatoes tortelli.
Pass By: Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Via Camillo Cavour 1-3, 50129, Florence Italy
A must try in Florence, absolutely Pici,the traditional spaghetti from Tuscany kneaded by hand, and Coccoli marbles of deep-fried dough, served with prosciutto crudo and stracchino cheese
Pass By: Piazza Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
You cannot leave Florence without having tried the traditional Pappa al pomodoro and the Ribollita
Pass By: Ponte Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
Finally, the best possible conclusion for a Florence meal Cantucci and Vin Santo
Departure Point :Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.