Florence Dome climbing city view hotel pickup & Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour
Meet your guide at your central located hotel in Florence and start this exciting private walking city tour to the highlights of this Italian Jewel.
This tour is a great introduction to the city and you will see Santa Croce Church, the Bargello Palace, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, the Cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, Uffizi Gallery's courtyard, the church of San Lorenzo.
After the nice walk through the city center you'll reach the Brunelleschi Dome.
Here your guide will help you skipping the line so that you can fast reach the top.
Now you are free to explore the complex on your own and admire the city you've explored during the tour from the top.
The tickets allows you the entrance to the Cathedral, the Crypt, the Baptistry, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and Museo dell’Opera and are valid for a consecutive 72 hours from first use.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Meet the licensed expert guide at your hotel and enjoy a fascinating walking tour through the streets and piazzas of Florence, a tour that will trace the history of the city, and in particular the times of the Renaissance through the numerous important monuments that line its route.
After a pleasant detour through one of the oldest parts of the city to admire tower houses from the 1300's, you'll emerge into Piazza Duomo to enjoy a magnificent view of the Duomo (Cathedral of Florence) that maintains its unique marble decoration and above all Brunelleschi's dome, an architectural miracle and symbol of the Florentine Renaissance movement for both its bold design and even more daring realization.
At this point your guide will show you how to climb the Dome and save time with your skip the line ticket!
Be prepared to climb its 463 steps (there is no elevator) and enjoy the extraordinary view of Florence.
• Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
• Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza di Santa Croce 16 Piazza di Santa Croce 16, 50122, Florence Italy
• Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
• Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
• Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
• Mercato del Porcellino, Piazza del Mercato Nuovo, Florence Italy
• Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is central located please advise and the guide will meet you in the lobby.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.