Florence City Center and Uffizi Gallery Private Tour
Located in the very heart of Tuscany, in a basin crossed by the Arno River, the magnificent City of Florence stands as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, filled with historical relics and artistic masterpieces by the greatest masters of Humanism and the Renaissance. This city tour highlights key Renaissance sites and masterpieces, starting with the religious center of the city where you'll admire the Duomo and its impressive Dome designed by Brunelleschi, and the Baptistery of Saint John, one of the oldest buildings in Florence. From the religious center you will walk to the political center, and enjoy a pleasant stroll through Piazza della Signoria, surrounded by its ancient buildings and the Loggia dei Lanzi. From there, you'll cross the famous Ponte Vecchio, the medieval bridge on the Arno River. As a final pendant to this itinerary, you’ll visit the impressive Uffizi Gallery, one of the largest museums in the Western world, holding over 3,000 works of notable art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Uffizi Gallery Entrance Skip the Line Tickets
- Blue Badge Qualified Guide
- Meet&Greet your Guide at your Hotel/Accommodation
- Private Walking Tour
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off service from centrally located hotels (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food And Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo, Duomo, Florence, Tuscany
The main symbol of Florence is its impressive and imposing Duomo, named Santa Maria del Fiore. Famously designed by Brunelleschi six hundred years ago, it is still the third largest in the world! The outer colours and facade strongly follow the local traditions in Florence, holding the medieval rivalry again Siena within its design. Having a guided tour lets you understand the history full facade as well as the beautiful frescoed ceiling that is waiting for you inside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
Characterized by the white Carrara and green Prato marble, it is one of the most ancient churches in Florence and gently marks the square of the city Cathedral. Its fascinating past, combining faith, history and art, has given scholars much food for thought with regard to its meaning and connection to the Renaissance era.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The Piazza is a central meeting point of Florence as not only is it beautifully decorated with a vast amount of statues, including "the fake David" but it is also well positioned, allowing access to Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi gallery and a clear path to the Duomo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
A medieval stone bridge that is known around the world for its beautify and uniqueness Locals still work and operate on the unique bridge still to this day and is part of the mysterious "Corridoio Vasariano" - The Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) was the only bridge spared by Hitler's strict orders while retreating from his opposition during World War 2. Locals say his decision was to save its beauty, as many building were destroyed either end of the bridge to block the enemy passing.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Home to a vast collection of priceless artwork, notably from the Italian Renaissance age. The Uffizi is one of the largest museums in the Western world. The gallery is littered with ex medici work as well as masterpieces from Caravaggio's Tiziano and Tintoretto to the stunning Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation and Adoration of the Magi. A true gem of the Western World and Italian heritage!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your Private Guide at the lobby of your hotel/accommodation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.