Florence By Night Walking Experience
Breathe a magical atmosphere in Florence during the evening and find out the city from an unusual perspective.
Enjoy this 2-hour walking experience with our monolingual tour guide and you won’t be disappointed. Hear many stories of Florence noble families and the phantoms that walk around the city in the night.
Starting from Piazza della Repubblica until Duomo Square. Walking to Piazza della Signoria and pass by at Uffizi Gallery and be ready: some great pictures are going to be taken. Here we are Ponte Vecchio!
Finally, every secret of the city is going to take life. Prepare yourself for an exciting journey discovering Florence by night!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Headphones from 10 participants
- Small groups guided tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Repubblica, Florence, Tuscany
Piazza della Repubblica
Pass By: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza del Duomo
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio
Pass By: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.