Florence and Pisa From Rome - Private Luxury Car
Are you planning a trip to Rome and want to explore more of Italy? Pisa leaning Tower and Florence are on tourists must-see list! Your driver will pick you at your hotel/apartment. Travel in style and comfort in a luxury Mercedes, climb the leaning tower and discover the elegance of the renaissance in Florence. You will be back to your hotel/apartment for dinner time.
Important: to climb to the top of the leaning tower there are 294 stairs. In case you are unable to do them write it under "special requirements"; we will refund the tickets amount.
Note: Tickets to the leaning tower must be booked in large advance. For safety reasons, children who will not have turned 8 by the end of this year are not permitted to enter. An adult must accompany under 18s. Hand bags/bags/luggage must be left at the cloakroom.Large luggages and suitcases are not allowed inside the Cathedral. Only small bags or backpacks will be accepted, with a max size of 20x30x38 cm and no weight restriction.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury Mercedes at disposal all day long
- Private luxury car and driver
- Tickets to the leaning tower, and to the Cathedral
- Private Professional guide in Florence
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dei Miracoli
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Field of Miracles:
Your driver will lead you to the Field of Miracles in Pisa where you will have one hour and a half free time to climb the famous Leaning Tower where Galilei made his experiments on gravity.
Visit the marvelous Cathedral with the famous bronze lamp that inspired Galilei in his discovery of the pendulum. Not only the bronze doors but also the west façade hides surprises. Inside, the Cathedral is filled with magnificent works of arts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: City of Florence, Piazza della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Explore the city center with your driver, who will lead you the the main attractions such as
Santa Maria del Fiore:
It is an important example of a Gothic Church with a New Gothic façade and famous works of art. What is the most impressive is the huge ingenious Brunelleschi’s Dome, with fascinating frescoes of the “Last Judgement” by Vasari and Zuccari.
Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Signoria:
The tour continues with Piazza del Duomo with the octagonal Baptistery and his wonderful bronze doors by Ghiberti and Giotto Bell’s Tower. The main square in Florence is Piazza della Signoria. Here, beside Neptune Fountain you will also see the magnificent Loggia dei Lanzi, a 14th century arcade, enriched with outstanding statues. In front of the imposing Palazzo Vecchio there is a copy of the world-famous Michelangelo’s David.
Bridge Ponte Vecchio:
Florence has its romantic face in the spectacular views over the Arno river, you will see on the way to the picturesque Bridge Ponte Vecchio. Antique and jewelry shops are in abundance.
Santa Croce Square:
Santa Croce Square with the rich Basilica in Florentine Gothic style is the last stop of your unforgettable day.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off included to and from all centrally located hotels/B&B/apartments in a radius of 15 km from the Pantheon. Write your location on your booking. You have not booked, yet: do not worry, you will do it afterward and communicate it to us!
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers and guides before entering each site or museum
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.