Florence Airport to Hotel: Shared Arrival (max 8 people)
Save time and money and book your transfer service before you go! This service will take you from the Airport to your Hotel or Apartment in Florence, without the hassle of picking up a rental car, negotiating unfamiliar traffic and maps. Take the easy way - book this efficient service online now and save time at your destination!
With this affordable Shared Transfer you will be met and transferred conveniently to your hotel or apartment in town. This makes it so much easier when you arrive, especially if you are new to the city.
So pre-book your transfer today and enjoy a smooth start to your vacation!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- After meeting your driver and van at the external of the Arrivals Lounge, you will enjoy a comfortable and fast shared transfer to the city of Florence!
With a short drive, you will reach your Hotel or Apartment in town, without any further stress or worries.
Departure Point :Florence Airport, Peretola, Via del Termine, 11, 50127 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2021 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.