Florence Airport Private Departure Transfer
Enjoy a hassle-free departure in Florence with this private transfer service. Meet your driver in your hotel located in a central area of the city, and be transferred to the airport. These private vehicles can accommodat from 1 to 8 passengers.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 - 3 people transfer by private car (Mercedes or similar)
- 4-8 people transfer by private minivan (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar)
- One way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges
- Additional stops
- Private airport departure transfer between your central Florence accomodation and the airport. Allow a courteous driver to transport you direct to your destination, travel in a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
Your driver will be waiting for you in your central hotel in Florence. You will then be taken to the airport in a Luxury vehicle.
We suggest you make the reservation with enough time to arrive for your flight. (ride is around 30 min/or 40min depend on the traffic)
Travel in a spacious car for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to eight passengers.
Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost.
Price is per vehicle. price based 1-3 pax or 4-8 pax
Departure Point :
Departure Point: From city center to Florence airport Please provide a flight details Dates: See Availability
OtherProvince of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
Return Detail :Province of Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 passenger per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.