Florence Academy Gallery Priority Entrance
A special cultural experience in Florence: Accademia Gallery, home to the famous David and one of the must-see museums in Florence. Admired and recommended by travelers and art history lovers, thanks to its exclusive collection, which includes; numerous works of Michelangelo, Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Sandro Botticelli, and Andrea del Sarto and an original full-size model of “Rape of the Sabine” by Giambologna.
Certainly, the most visited work of art is David by Michelangelo that had been hosting by the museum as an icon of the Renaissance since 1873. David was moved to the Accademia because of conservation reasons, besides the idea of creating a “Michelangelo Museum” in Florence. Nowadays, the Gallery has some of Michelangelo's works, including the unfinished ones; Prisoners, the tomb of Pope Julius II and Statue of Saint Matthew.
per adult from
What's included :
- Priority Entrance ticket for Academy Gallery
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Skip the line Accademia Gallery tour to see the original “David” by Michelangelo. you will discover one of the most famous museums in Florence with priority access. See the masterpieces of Michelangelo. You will also have the chance to visit other Renaissance artworks by Botticelli and Lippi.
Departure Point :Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.