Florence & Pisa Full-Day Private Tour from Rome
Sit back and relax in a comfortable vehicle for a drive from Rome to Pisa.
Your private driver will meet you at 7AM at your hotel in Rome. You will be dropped off in the main square to explore the city on your own. You’ll see the Cathedral, the Baptistery, and many monuments of Pisa, an ancient Maritime Republic. Of course, no visit to Pisa is complete without that stunning photo next to the Leaning Tower!
Enjoy some free time for lunch (at your own expense), and perhaps a little shopping before you embark on the next part of the tour to Florence.
A local guide will meet you in Florence for a tour of the city’s highlights, including the Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Republic Square, Palazzo Vecchio to name a few. Your skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery will enable you to see Michelangelo’s magnificent statue of David without waiting on line.Then, your driver will drive you back to your hotel in Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks except bottled water
- Guided Tour in Pisa
- Additional entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel at 7AM and from there you'll embark on a full-day private tour of Pisa and Florence. There goes a relaxing drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to Pisa.
During this approximately 3-hour journey, enjoy views of the Lazio and Tuscan countrysides. Your private driver can make stops along the way for you to take pictures or go to the bathroom. Bottled water is provided in the vehicle.
Once in Pisa your driver will drop you off near the main square, Piazza dei Miracoli, so you can explore the city centre on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
Snap amazing pictures and immerse yourself in the city before you go to Florence!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Arrive in Florence and you'll have time for lunch (own expenses); then meet your professional art historian guide for a walking tour of the city's highlights. Visit the Old Bridge, Piazza della Signoria, Republic Square, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Skip the line as you enter the Accademia Gallery to see the statue of David by Michelangelo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave hotel name and address and we will pick you up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.