Flora and Fauna Garden at Danaus Eco-Center
The Danaus Eco-Center is a biological reserve where they develop conservation programs, training, environmental education and sustainable production. It has trails through a secondary forest where you can observe a wide variety of plants and animals in their natural habitat.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano National Park Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park Visitor Center, La Fortuna - El Castillo, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
One of the main attractions of the Danaus Eco-Centerplace is the butterfly breeding center with a special place for the display of larvae, pupae, and eggs where they reproduce nearly 30 different species of butterflies.
The Danaus Eco-center protects a natural water spring declared a site of national importance. There, they also monitor nesting colonies of aquatic birds, crocodiles, basilisks, iguanas, amphibians among others
-Pickup at the hotel
-Arrive at Eco-Centro Danaus
-Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides
-Receive a speech about the place and the kind of butterfly we are going to see.
-You will enter at butterfly Farm and walk around escorted by the guide.
-Enjoy the activity.
- After the tour, you will be transported to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Gelatoland, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
EXTRA COST:Arenal Lodge. Arenal Observatory.Chachagua Rainforest.Hideaway Rio Celeste.Rancho Margot.Linda Vista del Norte.Lost Iguana Resort and Spa. Magestic.El Tucano.The Springs Resort and Spa. Volcano Gold.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform the age of kids under 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.