Floating Market Damnoen Saduak Private Tour from Hua Hin
Damnoen Saduak is the most popular floating market in Thailand, great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into the bygone way of life. An early morning start is worth in order to avoid the heat and catch Damnoen Saduak by boat at its liveliest. Visit a sugar cane factory and have lunch. Before you return you will have the opportunity to visit the Kao Yoi Cave!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Sugar Farm
- Entry/Admission - Khao Yoi Cave
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Take a boat pass through the middle of a bustling Damnoen Saduak Floating Market which is an amazing scene and great for photo opportunities, food, and for giving you an insight into a bygone way of life. After, walk along the river and see the many shops and factories where you can buy plenty of unique and inexpensive traditional Thai snacks a perfect souvenir! Learn about the history and culture of these iconic markets thanks to your informative guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Coconut Sugar Farm, 296 Dumnoen Saduak Tambon Damnoen Saduak, Damnoen Saduak Thailand
In Samut Songkhram visit a coconut sugar farm to see how locals make coconut sugar, which is one of the most famous products in the province. The freshly made coconut sugar sweets are like rich caramel with a strong pleasurable sweet aroma. Lending a special rich creamy flavor and good smell to most kinds of Thai sweets as well as enhancing the taste of curries, coconut sugar is the most suitable type of sugar for our Thai recipes. It is to be regretted that nowadays the processed sugar made from sugarcane like brown and refined sugar has replaced the traditional all-natural coconut sugar. It is partly because coconut sugar is small scale work that requires manual labor and good teamwork.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khao Yoi Cave, Khao Yoi 76140 Thailand
The Tham Khao Yoi Cave is located on the hill, which is clearly visible from Highway No.4, behind the railway station of Khao Yoi, 22km north of Phetchaburi town. It was the place where King Rama VI practiced meditation while he was ordained. Today, it houses several Buddha images.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait at the lobby of your hotel or in front of your condominium.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.