Floating Market and Woodland
Spend a full day visiting the world famous Damnern Saduak Floating Markets and Thailand's newest attraction for tourists to visit, the fascinating Woodland Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Set Menu Lunch at Woodland
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 30 minute long-tailed speedboat ride to the market
What's excluded :
- Paddle boat ride through the market (optional extra, payable direct)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour East, 942/157-159 Rama 4 Road 18-19th Floor Charn Issara Tower 1, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
An original floating market in Damnern Saudak, 80 kilometers away from Bangkok. Visit an orchid farm along the way and enjoy a long-tail speedboat ride at about 20 minutes through the caneals to the floating market. After this take another 1.30 hours drive to Woodland. HAve lunch with Thai set menu. Woodland is a private wooden collection located on the Nakorn Chaisri river bank. There are varieties of wooden arts from Cambodia, Myanmar, Bali and Thailand. The wood carving is also inspired from Thai believes, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christian. After lunch, spend time discovering this most fascinating museum.
Minimum 2 Adults.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour departs approximately 7.00am. Pick up from your hotel will be 30-60 minutes prior to this time.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Special meal must be requested at least 24 hours prior to tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.