Flipper marine mammals and coastal highlights in La Palma
Our passionate team of marine biologists and expert guides will provide you with very interesting information about marine fauna while you enjoy the beauty of these animals in their natural habitat.
Responsible whale watching tour
-Whale-watching tour from 2.5 - 3 hours
-Guided tour led by multilingual marine biologists
-Swimming stop (subject to sea conditions)
-Visit the highlights of the coast: Porís de Candelaria and the beautiful
Toilet on board
-Sales of soft drinks and chips
-We work with legal approval from the Ministry and the
Government of the Canary Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- We offer our guests the opportunity to receive professional photos of the tour free of charge
- Entry/Admission - Cueva Bonita
What's excluded :
- Snacks - we offer snacks at fair prices to our guests during the trip.
- Soda/Pop - We offer our guests drinks at fair prices during the trip.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cueva Bonita, La Palma Spain
If the weather conditions are good we will go into the cave with our ship. The Cueva Bonita is approx. 100 meters deep and about 10 meters high. It is one of the most interesting highlights of the west coast of La Palma.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Poris o Prois de Candelaria, Tijarafe, La Palma Spain
This well-protected bay is hidden under a gigantic rock overhang. It is said that pirates and smugglers used to live there, which is why the bay got its name. Today the houses are mainly inhabited by local fishermen on weekends, and especially in the afternoon you get a very nice view of the bay. At this time a ray of sunshine reaches even the last little houses.
The visit cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the weather conditions whether we can approach the bay (Captain arrives).
Pass By: Playa La Veta, Tijarafe, La Palma Spain
On our drive north, we visit the very attractive beach Playa la Veta.
Departure Point :38779 El Puerto de Tazacorte, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The number of guests on the ship has been reduced to 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.