Flexible Hangzhou Private Day Tour with Lunch
Have a wonderful Hangzhou sightseeing experience based on your personal interests during this private 8-hour tour. You can also follow a suggested itinerary if you like. Accompanied by your private guide, and get to see the top attractions, such as West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Longjing Tea Field, the old Hefang Street or more. Since the tour is flexible based on your interests, attraction entrance fees are at your own cost. A tasty local lunch and private transfer service are included.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Hangzhou Hotel pr Railway Station pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Longjing tea fields
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Leifeng Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Meet up your friendly private guide at your Hangzhou hotel or Railway Station in the morning or afternoon and have a short discussion with your guide for your things to do list. Then hop-on the comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to start your exciting full-day journey. You can either following the sample itinerary or go with your 100% customized itinerary. Typically, you will visit West Lake, appreciate the fresh lake scenery, and see the beautiful landscapes of some famous attractions like Su Causeway, Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, Colored Port View Fish Garden and others by take a relaxing boat ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Longjing tea fields, Longjing tea village, Hangzhou China
Next, head to the famous Longjin tea plantation, where you will see the amazing countryside view with vast tea terrace, experience the tea culture, enjoy dragon well tea, and have tasty tea farm lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
Continue your tour to visit one of the top ten most famous ancient Buddhist monasteries in China (built in 326AD), which contains numerous pagodas and Buddhist grottoes. See the Fei Lei Feng (Peak Flown from Afar) inside of the temple. Enjoy the picturesque view of nature surroundings and learn the fascinating religious culture from your knowledgeable guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Leifeng Pagoda, 15 Nanshan Rd, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou 310000 China
Afterwards, visit Leifeng Pagoda, see the five stories tall tower with eight sides, which was originally was built in 975 AD. Get to the top of the pagoda and have a bird view of whole city. Hear the history and romantic folklore from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hefang Street, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou 310002 China
See the most famed street with brilliant culture and long history, which was regarded as a typical symbol of ancient Hangzhou.
Based on your interests and schedule, you can choose to visit some other top city attractions from following:
• Liuhe Pagoda: a pavilion-style tower located on Yuelun Mountain and facing Qiantang River.
• Chenghuang Pagoda: the landmark of Grand View of Wu Hill, one of the eighteen classic views of West Lake scenic area.
• Former Residence of Xueyan Hu: see the classic Chinese architecture and gardens in the notable Chinese businessman during the latter Qing dynasty.
• Hangzhou Songcheng Park: the largest theme park in Hangzhou, featuring the cultural characteristics of the Song Dynasty (960 - 1279 AD). You can choose toe watch the panoramic show during your visit.
• Yunxi Zhujing Scenic Resort: enjoy a easy hike in the beautiful bamboo forest
• Jiuxi 18 Stream: a great place for hiking and enjoy the nature surroundings
• China National Silk Museum
• National Tea Museum
• Yue Fei Mausoleum (Tomb of Yuefei)
After your tour is finished, your guide will take you back to your hotel or Railway Station in Hangzhou.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour can also pick up at Hangzhou Railway station or Hangzhou East Railway station (let us know train details at special requirement)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.