Flexible Airport Layover Tour of Shanghai City Highlights with Spa Option
If you are transit in Shanghai and want to make use of this short stay, this flexible airport layover tour will be the best way to discover Shanghai and learn the local culture, history ,life and sites .You will be greeted by your private driver at the airport and your wonderful day tour begins.The tour covers the top Shanghai city highlights such as Yu Garden, Old Town, The Bund, Nanjing Road, French concession at Xintiandi, Tianzifang, Jade Buddha temple, Sky scrapers in Lujiazui Financial area etc. Except seeing the wonderful city attractions, you could also upgrade your tour with the relaxing Spa experience.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Private car and driver
- Spa experience ( If related Spa experience is booked)
- One Local tasy meal (Only if the " Private Tour with One Meal" is booked
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks ( If the related option is not booked)
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Nanshi), Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Your local friendly driver will great you at the airport arrival terminal with your name sign, hop on to the comfortable vehicle and meet your guide for the wonderful city tour. Following are the recommend itinerary but feel free to let your guide know if you want to make any adjust. First, pay the visit to Old Town/ Yu Garden Bazaar, the must-see attraction in Shanghai. Enjoy fun explore around the neighbors with charming Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, colorful street markets, interesting food scenes, temple, admire the 2-century old tea house while walking along nine-turning lucky bridge. Based on the time you have; you may choose to visit the elegant Yu garden or enjoy fun souvenir shopping with the assistance from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Next head to the Bund area , known as the “ British Concession “, here you will enjoy a leisure stroll along the river bank and take in the splendid view of old and new Shanghai include some of the city’s spectacular landmarks such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center and the Asia’s No. 1 tallest building Shanghai Tower and learn about the modern and colonial history from your guide.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Next ferry crosses the river to Pudong New Island, walk around sky walkway among the newest part of the town once developed from a small swamp two decade ago. If it is a nice clear day, choose to go up to one of the observation decks at Shanghai Tower or TV tower to get a fabulous bird-eye of super Shanghai.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Continue the tour at Former French concession, a hip neighborhood that boasts an idiosyncratic push-pull between east and west, local charm and European glamour ,for an absolutely unique local culture experience. As the flexible tour, if you have been to the above suggested places you could choose to following other sites base on the time you have : 1) Nanjing Road; 2) People’s park, Marriage market ;2) Temple: Jade Buddha Temple or Longhua Temple, Jing’an Temple; 4) Museums : Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Urban Planning Museum etc.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
During the tour you will have the chance to sample the local authentical food. If you choose the Spa experience you will also enjoy a relaxing foot or body spa in of one our well selected spa center. After the tour, your driver will drop you off directly at the airport terminal or your Shanghai hotel if you stay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport, S1 Yingbin Expy, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.