FLEXI CRUISERS' SPECIAL Private Snorkeling and Sailing Excursion
THIS IS OUR TOUR OPTION FOR CRUISE SHIP VISITORS.
We arrange your day from start to finish to maximise your visit to St Kitts and Nevis.
As experienced Charter Hosts we understand the requirements of Visitors by Cruise Ship.
We offer a flexible 5 to 7 hour Snorkelling and Sailing Tour that is tailored to suit:
- FLEXIBLE start time to fit with your disembarkation from the Cruise Ship.
- Personal meet and greet at the Cruise Ship Dock Gate.
- Scenic dock to dock transfers INCLUDED.
- Escape from the crowds. We can take you to secluded bays and beaches.
- Choose how you spend your time aboard. Snorkelling, sailing, soaking up the scenery….
- Complimentary drinks and light wholesome snacks aboard.
- A simple lunch aboard if your Cruise Ship schedule does not allow time to go ashore for lunch.
- Pre agreed return time. We GUARANTEE to return you to your Ship in good time for departure.
In order to arrange your day, please contact the Captain by phone or email PRIOR to the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - An unlimited supply of a variety of locally brewed beers and fresh homemade rum punch.
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Light wholesome snacks.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Noodles for flotation.
- Restroom on board.
- Up to 2 children under 8yrs travel FREE.
- Meeting you in person at the Cruise Ship Dock Gate.
- Transfer from / to Cruise Ship Dock.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - In certain circumstances we may provide a light lunch aboard.
Step ashore and meet the Captain at the Cruise Ship Disembarkation Gate. Enjoy the scenic transfer by minibus to White House Bay.
We board the vessel, meet the Crew and commence our cruise along the beautiful coastline before anchoring to snorkel and swim or to just relax on deck to take in the wonderful scenery.
We then set sail towards Nevis where we may anchor at Pinney's Beach or another location for lunch. Lounge and lunch at one of the beach bars or a simple lunch aboard may be arranged if your Cruise Ship schedule does not allow time to go ashore.
After lunch we sail back to finish the tour in White House Bay.
• Shitten Bay, Basseterre St. Kitts
• Pinney's Beach, Charlestown Nevis
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, St Kitts & Nevis
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/22/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.