Fleet Street & Lincoln's Inn Bespoke London Walk
Get picked up at your hotel or desired location and have a bespoke tour through Feet Street and Lincoln's Inn by a proper Londoner and discover its history from a completely new angle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Dunstan In The West, 186A Fleet Street, London EC4A 2HR England
Mentioned by the kings and see the wholly statue of Elisabeth the I in existence and the bell ringers Gog and Magog.
Pass By: Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3TL England
Law courts since the 14th century. See a 400 year old pub.
Departure Point :Fleet Street, Fleet St, London, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.